.

Last night was a good session in the Shed.

Squats Started with some squats. Did 5x100, 3x120, 3x130 and finished there as it has been a couple of weeks and I was starting to fold.

Linda (Mod): Last night we continued with our modified linda program. One of the members wanted to sub thrusters for P. Cleans. This was a good idea for the first couple of rounds but, at 6 we changed it back to power cleans. The weight was was to light but we will fis this next week.

The weights were DL: 110kg, BP: 80kg, TH/PC 50kg.

what was amazing was how my arms failed on a couple reps on the bench. I was still able to punch the weight out but even on the last single, I did not concentrate and it dropped to my chest.

For the last hurrah for the final dead lift I tried to clean the weight and got damn close. This Sunday 110kg over head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment