Another good session last night. Small turn out in the shed, hopefully due to the State of Origin.

Squat: Hit a new PB with 8x135kg. Bloody hard work. This Sunday I will up to 140kg. My new goal is to hit 10 x 140kg as Rippetoe demonstrated in his youtube Video. I think just 8x will be hard enough this weekend.



Dead Lift: Here I just worked up to 120kg with sets of 5 then one successful rep at 170kg. Instead of being cautious I added another 10kg and went for the 180kg. No good, should have went for the extra 2.5kg. On Sunday I will just do 160kg x 5 and then have another attempt next Wednesday.

Press: Been a while since i did some pressing. I was also running out of time. just went up in 20kg intervals. Had to utilises push presses to get the 8x 80kg out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment