Even Gomer would have been surprised last night.

Hit the shed with out the new heater that is still in for repair. Did squats, press and Deadlift.

Squats: Work sets was 2 sets of one thirty. Still taking it easy after having such irregular training. Still not easy and a bit puffed after the second set.

Press:
Just did sets of 5 up 70kg. Then did 1x75 an attempted 1x80 but failed. I did managed to lift 80 once. I put down last nights failure because of to many warm up sets.

Dead Lift: He is the were the surprise comes in. I have never been a strong dead lifter, and i honestly cant think of the last time I did pull the weight from the floor. I just started at 90kgx3 and worked my way up in 10kg increments. Got all the way up to 160kg. the first lift seemed very comfortable. With the second lift I used to much butt and failed. The third one didnt get far off the floor. Lower back just wasnt going to play the game.

Overall I think that my light squatting helped contribute to my Deadligting results. I might have to have some session were this is all I am working on. Feel good today, and just a little bit fatigued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment