Well

On the weekend did squats, 130kg for three sets, then went to mothers day stuff.

My day was interrupted when i took girlfriend to hospital with what could of been a life threating situation, well it still could but we wont know until we get the test back.

She is the healthiest and most motivated person I know, for lunch when I was eating my jumbo t-bone with all the trimmings she was eating her grilled salmon steak with veggies. It is just not fair that she put so much effort and this happens.

Hope fully when we get the test back and action is taken she will only be out of action for a short time and back in the shed giving us all a run for our money.

On a more positive note. A friend of mine just beet my 2km rowing time. His time 7:41. After a little bit of bravado it has come down to a row off. The first man to break 7:30 get a free steak.

Now, with my girlfriend up on stands and my times getting beaten here, there and every where, does this make want to give up? not in the slightest. but this video does, why walk when you can do this?

1 comments:

At May 12, 2009 at 1:40 PM SLS said...

I have really missed our training together. I'm sure you have a 7.30 row in you x x x

 

Post a Comment