Easter Workouts

There was a change in our regular schedule due to the Easter.

Good Friday

We had a group work out from the navyseals.com website. I quite like the workouts when we work with a partner. When one partner was running the other partner did the second exercise as follows.

Run 400 meters/Max Box jump 24"
Run 400 meters/Max KB swing 50lb
Run 400 meters/Max Burpees
Run 400 meters/Max Thrusters 65lb
Run 400 meters/Max Jumping pull-ups

I was fortunate to partner up with my girlfriend. Due to her resting an old injury we sub rowing for the run. This was more of an endurance work out and would be a great work our for new members or for large groups

Easter Monday

I picked this one from crossfitfootball.com and it was a beauty. Ex NFL player and Crossfit coach John Welbourn has started a program for American football players. His goal for the work outs are to build strong and fast athletes. Hopefully in the future more of our workouts will be coming from this affiliate.

The work out was Heavy Grace plus sprints. It was a the good kind of brutal.



15 Clean & Jerks 70KG
Run 200m
10 Clean & Jerks 70KG
Run100m
5 Clean & Jerks 70KG
Run 50m

When I originally put the work out forward to the other members their was some pressure to change all the runs to 200m but ended up going with the original workout. Thank God for that as that last 50m was one of the hardest runs I have ever done.

My time was 11:40. I really paced my self to much with the first set of 15 C&J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment