CFT Again

The powers that be at crossfit HQ have flashed up CFT twice since the last time we did it in the shed. This Sunday we are going to give it ago again, now I am still struggling with inconsistent training but what do we have to loose.

My attack this time will be focus more on the press and deadlift starting the squat at 170kg and work up, this in 10kg less than last time. But last time I hurt my self in the squat and could not complete the other lifts to my potential.

Last night strength sessions was to help prepare me for the weekend.

Squat: did 5x70,5x80,5,100,3x120,3x130,3x140,1x150,1x160,1x165F

Powerclean with push press 5x70,5x75,5x80,90 Failed on the PC

2 comments:

At April 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM Doug said...

Im going in cold!

This is an experiment to see what kind of strength drop off i get from not training specifically for the event.

Ive focused more on my weak lifts, overhead and front squat. The pay off has been being able to do some of the tougher workouts as rxd.

Lets see what happens to my total....

 
At April 17, 2009 at 3:23 PM Andrew said...

Doug, that is going to be a good comparison between your training and mine. I think that you might well surprised with some gain not loss over the last few months.

You are defiantly hitting the WOD a lost stronger than before. and you look cute doing it

 

Post a Comment