On Tuesday we did the row and push press workout, got the time of 16:50. I was quite happy with but didn't beet Doug. Maybe next time.

Last night was the strength session. We started with Squats but subbed in the HQ WOD for the day wich was Press, Push Press followed by push Jerk. We were ment to follow with Deadlifts but i was spent.

Squat:
132.5kg, only went up a small amount due to once again irregular training. unfortunately I will miss Sundays session due to easter.

Press:
50,60,70,75,80 Feeling quite strong with these. Should have gone heavier with the last lift but I played it safe.

Push Press: 60,65,70,80,90. Again felt strong here, the sets of three were quite demanding

Push Jerk: 60,70,80,90. Each set for 5 reps. This really got the old heart pumping. I stopped after the forth set due to the pressure on my wrists. These two workouts a day apart were brutal.

1 comments:

At April 14, 2009 at 4:39 PM Nicholas J. Brown said...

BA HA HA I just love the picture. Brilliant!

 

Post a Comment