Almost there...

...Stay on target.

Well did some 3x5 on Sunday and everything went well. my work sets were as follows

S 130, 130, 130
P 70, 70x3
PC 80, 70, 70, 70, 70
C GB, GB, GB

Squats: These went well. The actual lifting part of the lift was no problem but I am having trouble keeping the bar stabilised on my back and it is starting to want to roll. I am now concentration on getting my hands closer to my shoulders to form a better platform with my hands. It is amazing how this effects the whole mechanics of the lift. It really makes me keep my back more upright and lift harder. I am sure with practice this will not be a problem.

Press: Due to all the interruptions of late I have missed the last two press workouts. I really struggled with 70kg. I will Stay at the weight for my next work out.

Power Cleans: Here I really did bight off more than I could chew. 80 was possible for the first set of three but after that I was toast. i moved back down to 70kg and this was a lot more in my range. Next workout I will just go to 72.5kg so i can work on the second pull.

Chins: I did two sets on Black and then three on Green. they are coming along slowly.

Wednesdays Workout will be

Squat 135
Bench 90
Deadlift 130.
Chins singles

0 comments:

Post a Comment