.

Haven't had much to blog about. Last session was the first time since my break that I felt that I did a real workout.

Squats: 3x5 130 way harder than i remember. It is amazing how much you loose in such a short period of time.

Press: Just work in here with others, best set 1x5 of 60

Bench Press:
Just worked up in sets of 5 until 110kg.

I am half way through the book "Born to Run" by Christopher McDougall. I highly recommend it. It is that good that if the weather is good on Saturday I am going to try to run to Karate.

2 comments:

At November 2, 2009 at 10:01 AM Nicholas J. Brown said...

I forgot to ask, did you run to training on saturday? If so, how did it go? if not, forget I asked.

 
At November 2, 2009 at 1:16 PM Andrew said...

Unfortunately I did not. cam down to having to car pool with Sharon due to her car breaking down.

 

Post a Comment