Good Session

Good session focused on Front Squat, Bench and Power cleans.



Front Squat: Hit a new PB of 90kg, I tried to go heavier but due to the strain on my wrist I tried the I dream of jenny position favoured by body builders. I haven't had much experience with this way of holding the bar, maybe not a good idea to use it when I am trying to beet my previous PB by 20kg. Any way I failed dramatically. Thanks to my spotters helping me out of the whole as I couldn't even drop the bar.

Bench: Played around a little here. work set was ment to be 3x5 110kg. Instead I did 1x5 110kg, 1x5 115kg PB. That really took all I had. I then tried to do max reps at 100kg and only got out 7.

Power Clean:
Here i just played around successfully lifted 90kg but had no way in hell of lifting 100kg. Easy to get off the ground but could not engage the second lift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment