Well how about that.

I have not owned a set of scales for many years. I got rid of the last set when I got sick of having to use addition due to the fact i would lap the read out. I know that one of the important things to remember when measuring something like weight is to use a consistent set of scales. The scales i like to run with are at my local doctor. My visits to the GP are roughly ever six months so sometime I am tempted to jump on others. While on holidays I used a set at a chemist, I should have know better to use a set of scales some where they make a lot of money selling weight loss products.

White Goodman "Hey Michelle, add five pounds to the scales in the womans locker room."

On the chemist scales I was back up to the 140kg mark. But to day while visiting my GP I was pleasantly surprised with 136kg.

1 comments:

At February 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM Nicholas J. Brown said...

Congratulations! At this rate Sharon will be able to drag you around in no time

 

Post a Comment