Sunday 090201

Back at the 3x5. CFT was scheduled for todays session but I have been away for two weeks so I will attempt it next weekend. I am thinking of dropping the bench press and powercleans and just sticking with the back squat, press and deadlift for my regular 3x5 workout.

Took it easy due to the break.

Squat: Target weight was 140kg. Had trouble competing due to falling forward. hopefully back at 150kg on Wednesday.

Bench press: Target weight was 90kg. No real problem at all could have gone heavier. Doug showed off with a quick and convincing single work set of 110kg

Deadlift: Target 140kg. I managed to complete the set in what would have been 5min. My work set really turned into 5 x 1. Is there a limit to the time a set is completed in? getting ready for next Sunday Doug attempted 160kg (my last 1RM) and managed to punch out three in quick succession, I really think that he will be break the 200kg in the CFT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment