140.4

Now 140.4kg is a lot of weight to lift, unfortunately it is not my new record for benchpress but how much I now weight. I know that all my body measurement are going the right way so this should be an indications that I am putting on muscle and not fat. But unfortunately this is still a lot of wight to move around. My understanding is that my body is starting to use the food I eat to help create muscle instead of storing it as fat, this is a good thing. But I really do not want to get heavy, my goal is not be a 'Super Heavy Weight.' The big guys are incredible athletes but I want to be also more mobile. I know what I need to do, cut down food intake, good to know though that my body is starting to adapt.

Some more good news is that I just took stomach measurement again and it is now down to 128cm. This might be just down to fluid loss, I have just been down in Melbourne and the heat was just stupid. On Wedensday the temp was 44c. It is hard to keep fluids up when you are walking around in that heat.

On Friday we did Elizabeth. My time was 9:11 with assisted Dips. There was a bit of contention about if the cleans were just get the bar up or if it had to be caught in the squat position. If any one had Coach on record stating which it would be that would be great. My understanding is that we are after power output there fore the faster we move what ever helps us do that the better. To me it is simular to the kipping verse strict pullups argument. But I do understand that a clean strictly should be catching the weight with the hip crease below parallel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment