090203


Did the follow workout in 17:35

For time:
60kg Squat clean, 10 reps
50 GHD Sit-ups
60kg Squat clean, 8 reps
40 GHD Sit-ups
60kg Squat clean, 6 reps
30 GHD Sit-ups
60kg Squat clean, 4 reps
20 GHD Sit-ups
60kg Squat clean, 2 reps
10 GHD Sit-ups

I still cant catch the bar in the squat position so I just did a powerclean followed by a front squat. This something that I need to work on and i think going heavy will help. Had a little trouble with the sit ups but I struggled through.

My forearms are the part of my body that felt it the most. I think this is due to not racking the bar correctly in the front squat and carrying the load like I was about to do a thruster.

I will try to get into the gym on Thursday mornings to work on my clean and snatch. Doug did Isabel while I was a way. I really do not think I am up to the Rx'd weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment