I hate chin ups

I have added chin ups to my 3x5 program. As i am not yet able to complete 'sets' of chins I have introduced them similar to the rest of the program.

2x5 Black Band
1x5 Green Band
3x5 Blue Band

It was good to get some bench press done on the weekend. I am really having trouble fitting it all in.

On Friday I sent a merry Christmas email to Lon Kilgore, Lon is some one who works close to Mark Rippetoe and co author of barbell Bible 'Starting Strength.' I have never met any one that comes close to Lon in actually knowing the facts behind strength training, he is a walking encyclopedia of information and was always able to answers my questions not only with a sensible and coherent answer, but also able to back up his answer with case studies. quite amazing.

I was very stoked to get an email back from Lon. I look forward to meeting and learning from him again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment