"Fran"


This morning we hit the crossfit work out Fran. What Joy. I posted what looks like a really good time but I still needs to use a band for Chins. I am going to address this by adding chins to the 3x5 Work outs and really work on getting some decent chins out.

The other problem I had this morning was depth in the Thrusters, I just have not recovered from Wednesdays squat session. I put this down to two things. 1) that was my first real squat session in over a week so I am sorer that usual. 2) I need to look unfortunately at diet, as this can really influence ones recovery.

My Girlfriend always has a Protein shake and work out partner Steve has his own supplements after his workouts. Now these two are easily the fittest people I work out with but this is not the way I want to go. Coach Greg Glassman promotes the Zone diet for crossfitters as he believe that in helps with recovery times. I have looked into the 'Eating plan' and have spoken to people that are very keen on it. It is a very strict program and will take a lot of effort to adapt my eating habits to be zone friendly.

Fran 4:46 (Blue Band)

0 comments:

Post a Comment