Land of the long weekend.

Just finished our third 4 day week in one month. This sounds good, and it is good, but knocks around training in the gym with workout parters irregular.

Sunday Strenght.

Just not feeling well took it easy.

Squat: Finished on one set of 135kg. Now to make me feel even worse I do a search and this comes up




Press:
Here was so bad but still not good 3x5 at 70kg

Deadlifts: Skipped out on this, thought I was going to bring up breakfast when i bent over.

Tuesday Workout

Jackie
1000m Row
50 Thrusters @ 20kg
30 Chins w Green Band

This mornings 6am session i was out numbered by the enemy, and to make it worse, they kicked my but. We had four girls in the gym to day, apparently the guys just cant handle training in a shed at 7c. Good to get my arse handed to me time to time by some of the fairer sex. But this is getting silly. Final time 8:24. Quite a significant difference from last time but still not happy with my performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment