Why, Why, Why

Last night I was full of beans and really looking forward to the work out. The session had been brought forward an hour due to other commitments. I think this helped with my state of mine for two reasons, 1) i went straight to the shed from work. Not giving me time to sit down and relax. 2) the sun was still up when we started working out.

Squats: On my workout sets I was really trying to work on arse to calf type depth. This went well until doing a warm up set with 120kg. I was down to long working on position and breathed out, got a slight twinge in my mid back. Nothing to serious. I did another set at 120kg and then gave my back a rest.

DeadLift: just a quick set at 115kg working in with the rest of the group.

To help fit everything into the restricted time frame the guys did a quick rotation of 3x5 50kg Press, 90kg Deadlifts and chins. Anything with deadlifts gets my heart beating. it was a good little set and much better than not working out due to time restraints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment