Out of Action

On the weekend while training in the park i was bitten by an ant, it hurt but hey I am tuff. By Sunday afternoon an infection had really set in. After visiting my Doctor this morning I have been instructed to avoid even walking when possible. Apparently I have cellulitis which is described by wikipedia.com as "a diffuse infection of connective tissue with severe inflammation of dermal and subcutaneous layers of the skin."

I have been put on a coarse of antibiotics and told to be dormant as possible at least a week.

I will post some images later for those interested.

I will not be working out but will be in the Gym as normal for the other crossfitters.

3 comments:

At March 24, 2009 at 2:10 PM Nicholas J. Brown said...

holy crap! my mate had that when he got kicked in the shin playing soccer. he wound up in hospital - so don't take it lightly.

 
At March 24, 2009 at 2:18 PM Andrew said...

It just a great excuse to do nothing but sit down and play some GTA

 
At March 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM Nicholas J. Brown said...

COME ON!!!
you're killing me

 

Post a Comment