Know your enemy



Is fat our enemy?

Im a big fan of RATM and I am a big fan off fat. Unfortunately being a fan of fat has not been that good to me in the past as i don't discriminate what fats I eat. I was just reading about benefits and side effects of low fat food, and all is not good. The argument put forward by the author was the effect of fat reduced food like certain yogurts on the market. These products are still high in sugar and apparently due to the lack of fat the sugar is absorbed much faster creating a larger insulin spike. I will look into this more as i am very interested in how insulin levels effect our over all health.

I have never been a fan of fat reduced foods, they seem to be in the same league as decaffeinated coffee. What can I say, I am just not kind of guy that can order a skinny latte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment