...Starts with a single step. And a whole lot of motivation that I still cant find.

Still feeling a little flat. I got up this morning but didn't work out, I think that i might be fighting off the flu. Sharon 'the machine' also didn't feel like working out this morning which is a very rare thing. i thought I would look at what i have accomplished so far this year to help cheer me up.

-1:32 off my grace time.
+10kg to my Press
+20kg to my 3x5 Squat
+20kg to my 1x5 Deadlift
90kg Clean
Able to Bench two Plates again.
-16.4 sec 2000m Row
-6 sec 500m Row
-2kg off Body Weight
-2cm stomach and +1 Chest

thats not bad for a start. I guess on this journey to be a thiner man its better if I dont stop believing

1 comments:

At March 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM Nicholas J. Brown said...

very impressive stats so far.

As for motivation levels dropping, that is an interesting one.

are you in need of a carrot? Well not a real one but a metaphorical one. a real one wouldn't motivate me to do diddily squat!

 

Post a Comment